Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Film Review: Sharknado 3


My first Deep Blue Terror weekend was a huge success with 7 films watched and 3 books! The next weekend I looked at five films. Last weekend I watched another five and plan a few for tonight. Here I share with you my thoughts on another one I looked at.

Starring Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, Cassie Scerbo, Mark McGrath, David Hasselhoff
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3899796/?ref_=fn_al_tt_6 

Fin is in Washington DC to receive an honour from the President just as a series of sharknado storms threaten the whole east coast. Linking up with Nova and Lucas on the way, Fin is headed south to find his family in Orlando which is one of the places under threat. 

Another zany shark adventure which doesn't disappoint. There are very funny scenes like the shark on the rollercoaster tracks and the opening James Bond style scene was very entertaining. To add to the fun we get sharks in space! I liked the stupidity of the plot because it was funny and entertaining, with lots of sharks so you can't ask for much more than that. Again I had fun playing spot the celebrity which included Irish singing duo Jedward, and the overall acting is much better than most cheesy shark films. The Sharknado films are not meant to be taken seriously which is part of their charm. The setting this time of DC and then Universal Studios gives a lot of scope for totally different scenes even if the killer sharks are the same. I got a triple pack dvd of the first three films for £5 and that was a bargain!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an awesome price. No wonder you grabbed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty good when you get a nice bargain like that!

      Delete
  2. I saw the first one and was like WTH??? it was the end of this franchise for me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this one but a James Bond scene- I may have to get it for that alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The opening sequence in this one is pretty funny. The humour is dumb but that's why I like it!

      Delete
  4. Stupidity of the plot and spot the celebrity. LOL Just what we love about these films! Great bargain on the DVD set too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's exactly what I like! The films ger crazier as they go along!

      Delete
  5. I love these shows. I think it's funny that so many stars want to be eaten. lol
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it shows what a cult following these films have. Who knew sharks were so popular!

      Delete