Sunday, 10 September 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #42


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.

NB: I don't follow or leave comments on blogs run by Google Plus, or DISQUS as I refuse to join something just to leave comments, and I won't allow them to follow new people, update my profile or post tweets 'on my behalf'. I won't comment on any blog that makes me sign in using another account.  

This Week: apocalypse action from Chris Pike!

I've got the first four books in this series sitting on my shelves upstairs, and I've heard that a fifth is being written. I haven't read them yet but I like the sound of it and who doesn't love some animal apocalypse covers!

 




















6 comments:

  1. Gimme Gimme! LOL These look fantastic and I never have enough apocalypse books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apocalypse paperback collection is breeding! As soon as I get the place tidied, I'll get photos up on the blog to show the horror!

      Delete
  2. Where's the dog on the third cover? I see a different dog on book 4 so I am a little worried about that dog! These are great covers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah no dog on the third one but don't worry! I thinks book 3 follows different people!

      Delete
  3. I like Uncertain World and Unknown World too. At least one of them has a horse on that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these apocalypse covers...hope the books turn out as good!

      Delete