Sunday, 3 September 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #41


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.

This Week-A&E Kirk! 

I haven't read these books and I'm not likely to but these are very eyecatching covers!

  




















10 comments:

  1. I like the Demons in Disguise the best. I've never seen these books before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great covers aren't they! I love the colours!

      Delete
  2. wow thumbs up to this art! Love the contrast of the green and dark orange and how flowy the outfit is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this series and love all of the covers. They all represent something in the stories and that's also a win for me. Great signature to them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series before but the covers are striking. Is her dress on fire on the one cover? That seems like a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shade of green is great on the cover.

    ReplyDelete