Sunday, 13 August 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #38


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all.

This Week: Zoe Marriott! I haven't read the books but I do like the covers! I think my favourite is book three as I love the dragon!



14 comments:

  1. I've never even seen this series. They are all great covers and while I'm partial to the dragon, I think the purple one wins out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The use of the colours and the animals is great! I also like that they match.

      Delete
  2. I love dragons too and I like the signature covers. Is that first one a gargoyle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragons always make great covers and I wish there were more covers done in this kind of style.

      Delete
  3. Now that I've looked closer it looks like a cat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking it might be a big cat...maybe a lynx or something? It certainly looks cat like. NB I looked at the blurb and it features a cat demon so I think that answers our question!

      Delete
  4. Okay, these have captured my eye too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a distinctive look about them. Pretty!

      Delete
  5. The dragon is awesome! I like the first one too with the purple...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really great designs for a trilogy. I'd like to see more of this kind of thing.

      Delete
  6. I haven't seen these books before but that artwork is really eye catching. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. martial arts??? hummmm interesting. I have to go think how I feel about this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know anything about the book as I haven't read it so I don't know how much martial arts there are.

      Delete