Monday, 7 August 2017

Around The Blogs With Chuckles


We all enjoy snooping and lurking on other people's blogs right? Why not share those entertaining things you found with other readers and bloggers too! Welcome to Around the Blogs with Chuckles, where I take time out to show you some of my favourite blog posts from the previous seven days and link you up so you can check them out.

This Week! More Game of Thrones recap posts

1) Game of Thrones-The Queen's Justice
Greg looks at the latest episode and airs our united frustration with Jaime and Euron!

http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/game-of-thrones-queens-justice.html 

2) Game of Thrones Review: Season 7 Episode 3
Check out the latest review of the new episode and the joy of Davos and Olenna!

https://dragonsandzombies.com/2017/08/02/game-of-thrones-review-season-7-episode-3/ 

3) Retro Review: N0S4A2 by Joe Hill
Bark takes a look at some nice creepy horror from the King family...

http://barksbooknonsense.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/retro-review-nos4a2-by-joe-hill.html 

4) 12 Men Escape Prison Using Peanut Butter! 
You have to read this Daily Sheeple article to believe it!

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/smooth-getaway-12-escaped-inmates-fool-prison-guard-with-peanut-butter_082017 

5) Hot Pie From Game of Thrones Opens Bakery With Direwolf Bread! 
I seriously need to buy some of this! YUM! Thanks for the tip Heather!

https://twitter.com/i/moments/890996150261739521 

6) Racist Group Confuses Muslim Women With Empty Seats
It just goes to show how dumb racists really are!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4751340/Anti-immigrant-group-confuses-Muslim-women-bus-seats.html 

7) Book Review: The Clockwork Dynasty by Daniel H Wilson 
Mogsy takes a look at a steampunk sci-fi fantasy adventure.

https://bibliosanctum.com/2017/07/31/book-review-the-clockwork-dynasty-by-daniel-h-wilson/ 

8) Texas Butthole Tickling Bandit has been caught!
I have no words!

http://www.viralthread.com/texas-butthole-tickling-bandit-has-been-caught/ 


16 comments:

  1. The peanut butter thing STILL astounds me. And I'm going to have to check out the Texas Butthole Tickling Bandit - now there's 4 words I never thought I'd type together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the guards in that prison are very dumb to fall for such a stupid plan...is it any wonder that so many escape if those are the standards set? Jeez. As for The Tickler, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. That article is sick and funny at the same time!

      Delete
  2. Okay, I’m laughing really hard at that stupid racist thing right now. Thanks for sharing!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 8 is just what the.....!!! Remind me never to visit Texas!! Thanks for the mention! Now off to watch GOT, having be avoiding spoilers all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's wrong to laugh but the whole thing just sounded so WTF!

      Delete
  4. Hot Pie has a bakery and is selling direwolf bread?? Awwwwwww! :D I'd totally buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so amazing...I definitely want some! Pity it is in London.

      Delete
  5. I saw the article about the Peanut Butter earlier in the week. Hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that guard doesn't know which is the front door then he isn't capable of doing the job! So stupid!

      Delete
  6. Texas Butthole Tickling Bandit what now? LOL! Funniest headline ever! And thanks for the link love as always! Now to dodge GoT spoilers until I get the chance to catch up with the latest episode tonight!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sorry for his victims but it did make me laugh when I saw it!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for linking me!! And I really need t go read that peanut butter story...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really dumb. I just wonder how they train prison guards!

      Delete
  8. Texas Butthole Tickling Bandit? LOL, I thought this link would lead to a Chuck Tingle release! And, thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine being known as that for the rest of your life!

      Delete