Sunday, 28 May 2017

Chuckles Cover Love #27


If there is one thing that makes a great book even better, it is when it has a cover that we love! The cover design is what catches the eye as we browse through a bookstore shelf or check out the Amazon or Goodreads recommendations. The right cover makes me look closer at a book, to read the blurb and maybe make a purchase. A poor cover might mean I never look at the blurb at all. 

This week I'm taking a look at books I read back in March and will be reviewing this week. It is Eric S Brown's cult series Bigfoot War! These are some of the books in the series in no particular order, most of which I have and have read. A few are currently unavailable though. I love these cartoon covers!

 




















 




















 




















 




















2 comments:

  1. Bigfoot carnage- yay!! I kinda like Dead in the Woods and Outbreak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like a bit of good old fashioned carnage! They are short reads...you can get through 5 or 6 books a night depending on how much time you have.

      Delete