Friday, 3 March 2017

Book Reviews Update


At last! I have finally got caught up with all the book reviews from last year which means I can now concentrate on the reviews for books I have read this year-and there are plenty reviews to come. I think now would be a good time to talk about the format of reviews on my blog as there still seems to be lingering confusion amongst you over when I read these books.

For about five months I have been using a policy of dating the reviews to alert the blog visitor as to whether the review is old or recent. It is in the format of 'Read December 2016' or 'Read October 2016' etc and is right above the star rating, on a seperate line below the full review. But some blog visitors are still saying 'hope your next read is better' when the review is clearly marked as being read five months ago! So please take note of when the review was written! I will be starting to post January's reviews from today.

Those that are marked as Chuckles Retro Reads are older reviews maybe even from years back. These reviews are ones that were previously posted on my blog but I want to share them again for the benefit of newer followers who might like the books. These will NOT have read date on them as I might not remember when I first read them!

Hopefully, you guys will see some books you like the sound of! Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being caught up! A lot of my reviews lately have been stuff I read weeks ago so by the time the review goes up I hardly remember the book ha ha. Well it's not quite THAT bad, but still...

    Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm caught up with last year's reviews...still have a ton for this year to get up on the blog which should keep me busy! Thankfully I take notes as I read to help me later! You have a great weekend too Greg.

      Delete