Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Chuckles Goes Olympic Day Three


Another late night for me, trying to catch up with all the action from Rio. Good to see the rowing was back on, the swimming as usual was good and I love watching the canoe slalom. However the highlight of the day had to be Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow winning bronze in the diving!


Mixed results for the Brits in the tennis but Konta looks in good form. Hope she and Murray go far in the competition. Bit disappointing in the gymnastics to just miss out on the medals but the boys still have chances in the individual.


The crowd at the swimming are letting the drug cheats know what they think of them being in Rio and I agree. Anyone who has previously cheated regardless of country should have a life ban for major championships. I find I'm cheering on anyone who is up against a cheat, as well as the British! 




No comments:

Post a Comment