Thursday, 21 July 2016

The Vanishing Chuckles!


Just a quick note to let you know I haven't vanished or anything despite not being online much this week. I had to get more blood tests on Monday and I'm waiting for the results. To add to the fun I had a panic attack on Tuesday followed by vomit on Tuesday night, then bad stomachs yesterday and today. I figure it's probably nerves about everything but it has started my depression off again so blogging, reading, everything took a back seat this week. I'm frustrated and feeling sorry for myself AGAIN. Grr. I felt the urge for retail therapy again but the truth is, I'm finding it hard to find books in my favourite genres online or cheap dvds that I don't already have! I'm thinking there has been too much therapy recently...

My computer hasn't went in for repair yet and to be honest it won't do any of the basic functions it is meant to do. With all our health issues I haven't felt up to going back to the computer shop yet. It has taken ten minutes just to get this message put into bold and I'm getting really annoyed about it. Stupid darn computers...I don't know if I'll get that sorted this week or not. Today, I can't be bothered thinking about it.

So grumpy Chuckles is still here-hopefully I'll be in better spirits in a few days! I'll still be blog visiting and answering comments, just not posting regularly until things settle a bit!

14 comments:

  1. Feel better. I have been out of the blogging mode lately myself. There is just too much other (mostly good) stuff going on this summer that is preventing me from reading as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All these annoying things like illness and computer issues have just worn me out and I need to get some good vibes going! My computer is being replaced next week so I hope that is the start of a better summer!

      Delete
  2. The pups and I wish you a speedy recovery and are sending good thoughts your way. Glad to hear you're getting a replacement computer. Hopefully that and good medical news will put you back on the upswing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I put the old one into the shop and the guy is looking at it to see why it isn't working but I'll be getting a new and upgraded one later next week so that is good news. Turns out the basic functions I was complaining about being messed up are caused by the new mouse-and I threw my old one away! Grr. Have to buy a new one on Monday...

      Delete
  3. Jesus dude that all sounds awful, I hope you start feel okay soon. We all get down patches, but maybe it just means something good is around the corner???

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt a bit sorry for myself but I feel a bit better with the computer issue being taken care of. No news on the tests but I think if there was a big problem I'd have heard something by now so fingers crossed. I'm also sleeping better the last couple of days so I feel more positive this weekend! I'm hoping a lottery win is round the corner!

      Delete
  4. I hope you're feeling better soon! It sounds annoying all those health and computer issues. Panic attacks are the worst :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully it is rare for me to get panic attacks but I hate them when they come. It doesn't matter if you tell yourself not to get worked up over a computer repair, your brain won't listen!

      Delete
  5. Sorry for all the bummers going on right now. Hope you get to feeling better. And I know how easy the depression thing can be to fall into. I think I'm currently taking the right combination of meds to keep me doing okay with my anxiety and depression. And I'm working towards not letting people get my anxiety going when they do something that upsets me. I'm just telling myself that it's not worth letting them mess up the good place I'm in. It doesn't always work, but at the moment I'm okay. We'll still be around when you get on to check in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly let things get on top of me this last two weeks but I do feel better today. Getting some sleep and ordering the new computer has helped a bit. You sound like me...I try to stop myself losing it over things I can't control and it usually works...but too many small things at the same time was too much! I hate depression!!! Still I am luckier than others and I'm focusing on that. Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete
  6. I thought I left a comment, but then not sure if it posted. Sorry things aren't doing great for you right now. It's so easy for that depression to sneak in when other things are adding up like illness. Hope you get to feeling better, and we'll all still be here when you are up and checking in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have to moderate each comment before it is posted and I wasn't on the blog yesterday so that's why your first one didn't come up. I think maybe I should mention that on my weekly posts so people don't worry that their comments have been swallowed...I know how frustrating that is!

      Delete
  7. I'm sorry the health stuff is so shit. I'm thinking good thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just the waiting to find out what is causing the minor issues in my blood. Sort of frustrating and you can't help worrying. Still waiting for news!

      Delete