Friday, 3 June 2016

Blog Break


The above picture pretty much sums up how I feel right now. We are in the middle of a very hot spell here in Scotland and I don't do well in heat so I feel totally drained, miserable, hot and tired. I have no energy at all every day and I can't concentrate on anything. I haven't read a book all week and haven't wanted to do anything except flop in front of the TV. I've barely got anything done on the blog either and it's frustrating.

My dad has decided that I need to have a total rest-longer lies in bed, less computer time, and a chance to just chill out a bit in the garden with some fresh air instead of hiding indoors. Hopefully the hot spell will finish soon and I'll get my overall mojo back and feel a bit more energetic! I'm not doing STS this week but hope to do one next week. All comments left on the blog will be answered hopefully by next weekend and I aim to be back online by then with any luck. If the darn weather cooperates...

I HATE SUMMER!!! Bring on the cold bloody days! 

Back soon, luv Chuckles.

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break. You have earned it! Catch ya when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! I had my break though it wasn't quite what I was expecting! Details in next post!

      Delete
  2. It is bloody roasting today, I like the heat but nothing beats a crisp Scottish winter!! Enjoy your time away and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us Scots aren't designed for this kind of heat, I'm sure of it!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a good idea -- warm weather sucks all the energy out of me, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't operate on any level in the heat! This is one of the hottest spells in my part of the world for a long time! Bring on Autumn!

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your break! I can relate to the need of the time. Hope you get through those hot days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the year you've had I think you need the break as well! I'll be catching up with your blog and everyone elses today.

      Delete