Wednesday, 15 June 2016

An Unexpected Journey pt 4


This was Day 4 and other than snapping a few heritage trams, I didn't really photograph much. We wandered around the seafront eating hot dogs (yum!) as it was another cooler day-just nice for walking around in. I think it's time to show you guys the shopping that I keep promising to put up! Firstly we have the T-Shirts I bought on Day 2 and 3...



 


Gorgeous aren't they! I'm looking forward to showing them off at home! And here are the hoodies...


Now, if you live in the UK you will know the Compare the Market adverts with those gorgeous meerkats! I'm a big fan...but you can only get the toys if you buy insurance from them which is a pity. But I found two of them in a charity shop!!! Exciting! So I am now the proud owner of Aleksandr and Vassily! Yea! Just a pity I couldn't get Sergei!


 

A very successful shopping time I must admit. My dad has a few of the same T-Shirts and a few cool lion and leopard ones that weren't in my size sadly. I picked up a few royal thimbles, bookmarks and other small things too. Pretty happy overall.

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I love the artwork on your shirts. The meerkat toys you picked up look new - what a great find. Enjoy all of your new loot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all these gorgeous animal prints! I'm a sucker for wolves and big cats! The Blackpool markets are great for high quality cheap priced clothing so my dad stocks up every time he's there. This is the first time I've found clothes there in my size which was exciting!

      Delete
  2. I love those Meerkats, I have those two plus the Batman one after I took out new car insurance!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Batman one! I so need to get a Sergei somewhere though and then I'll be happy! We never do insurance stuff online so getting these guys in a charity shop was a huge surprise!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! The artist that did the shirts and hoodies is amazing! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great aren't they? The T-Shirts were 2 for £18 and the hoodies were £22 each. But the quality is excellent so I'm happy! My dad is annoyed that this market is up for sale so it might not even be there by next year! I'm casually hinting about a few days down there for more shopping later in the year!

      Delete