Saturday, 19 December 2015

Stacking the Shelves #114


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Click on the link under the book to find its page on Goodreads or Smashwords. 

Please note that I always leave a message on your STS/SP if you visit me, but if you use DISQUS or a similar third party I will not be able to leave a comment on your page. I don't allow any company access to my social media accounts and I certainly don't allow them to edit and take over my accounts. So if you use DISQUS, I can't visit you! And sometimes, I have problems leaving messages on blogs hosted by Wordpress so you might get a double message sometimes! Blame them, not me!
           
I'm not sure exactly where this year has gone but I can't believe we are racing through December. I won't be doing a STS next week so I'll be back sometime between Christmas and New Year, depending on how tired I feel. My dad and I are still trying to get rid of this infection which most of the people I know in our area seem to have as well. Just as well we have no plans at all for the festive period!
 
So these are the books that have recently arrived that I forgot to add to my Goodreads pile. I hope to get some decent reading done over the next couple of weeks while I enjoy the darts! So for those who celebrate it, have a good Christmas. I wish you all many many books!
 
DOWNLOADS:
 
 
 
 
 
BOUGHT:
 

 

 
 

18 comments:

  1. Good haul, as usual! I'm eyeing the illustrated Harry Potter -- it's not a super major fandom of mine, but the art does look so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I heard about it, I knew I was buying it! It's beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I heard great things about the Harry Potter one. I hope you'll enjoy it! The others are new to me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where I'm going to put a whole set of illustrated Harry Potters...The Order of the Phoenix will be huge!

      Delete
  3. I'm sure you're very happy about all those zomibe-books, Chuckles :D
    Have a fantastic weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There can never be too many zombie books for chuckles!

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul of books. You got a lot of zombie books that I hadn't heard of. I'm adding a few of these to my wish list.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my zombies! I have at least 50 on my tbr right now-I can't wait to read them all!

      Delete
  5. Fun stuff! I've been hearing a lot about Dumplin' and it looks like an awesome zombie week! You should check out Mark Tufo's Zombie Fallout series. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried Mark Tufo's writing but didn't really like it much. Still got a TON of zombie books to read which means next year is looking like a good zombie year!

      Delete
  6. The Harry Potter illustrated book! I saw it at the store the other day and browsed it a bit. SO beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous isn't it! I just HAD to treat myself to it for Christmas!

      Delete
  7. I still need to pick up the new Harry Potter book. The illustrations are so nice. I have been sick all week too but have managed to muddle through. Nice haul and have a great holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, there is nothing worse than feeling ill when you have a load of things needing done. Housework does not respect the sickness!

      Delete
  8. Nice haul! I just finished Dumplin' and I loved it. I hope you get a lot of reading done and you feel better for the new year. Hopefully soon I'll have a new person for the world! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the sound of Dumplin! Hope it lives up to expectations! Wishing you all the best for your new arrival!

      Delete
  9. I loved Dumplin! I've downloaded Zburbia, but haven't read it yet. I know some day I'll need the Harry Potter illustrated book, but am holding off for now. Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have high hopes for Dumplin! I hope to get a lot of reading in over the winter while the tv is crap!

      Delete