Thursday, 24 December 2015

Chuckles goes to the Christmas Sales!


This is my last post until Christmas is over with as I will be spending my time cooking, cleaning and browsing the Amazon online sales! So there will be no time for blogging for at least the next few days!

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to visit my blog over this last year and thank you for taking the time to leave a message when time allowed. I know how busy life can be and how little time we have for the fun stuff, so I appreciate your time! 

For those who celebrate it, have a Merry Christmas. If you are taking a festive blog break I'll see you in the new year. Those who are online over the festive season might see me lurking around their blog and leaving messages. I'll be back on my blog for a Stacking the Shelves post at New Year for sure, maybe sooner.

Have a happy and healthy holiday season. See you soon! 

10 comments:

  1. Merry christmas to you and I hope you'll have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't do anything for Christmas but the sales online were fun!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Other than the sales, just a quiet time for us!

      Delete
  3. Step away from the Amazon sales!!!!! Hope you are having a nice relaxing week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your holidays are going wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a beautiful Christmas, Chuckles :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete