Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Wishlist Wednesday #8

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. Hosted by http://www.pentopaperblog.com/

This week I'm looking at a book that I spotted this week on a friend's Stacking the Shelves meme post. I love the sound of this one-being trapped in a fight against the elements and having a psycho amongst you...just my kind of horror film! So I just had to add the book to wishlist! Due for release this summer.


In the tradition of 127 Hours and The Edge, a fascinating and suspenseful novel about a group of teens battling for their lives against the most violent villain in history—Mother Nature.

It’s human instinct to survive…but Mother Nature has other plans.

Plagued with guilt after surviving the car accident that took her sister’s life, Emma ventures into the rugged and mysterious wilderness of the Boundary Waters in search of some much needed peace. But when a freak windstorm kills her guide, Emma and a handful of other campers are forced to fend for themselves. Lost, hungry, and exhausted, the small group must rely on their survival instincts as they travel through the forest towards Lake Superior.

But the Boundary Waters is vast and unpredictable, and as the days drag on, it becomes clear that the group is no match for what Mother Nature has in store—and time is running out.

As they continue to battle the elements, Emma realizes that nature isn’t her only threat: there’s one camper who will do whatever it takes to make it out of the Boundary Waters alive. Even if he’s the only one…

With ripped-from-the-headlines drama, this stirring story of heroism and survival will have you at the edge of your seat until the very last page.

8 comments:

  1. Great pick - I'm always up for a good survival tale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep! Another scary one! I hope you enjoy it :) it sounds quite interesting actually.
    Have a great day,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound very intriguing doesn't it!

      Delete
  3. Sounds good and I actually like the cover. It looks like a movie promo already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the cover as well...it'll be nice to read something a bit different!

      Delete
  4. Oh this sounds good, but one that I'd struggle reading. Hope you get and enjoy.

    And the pets you've adopted on your sidebar are so cute. lol. I've been playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had these guys on my old book blog so I decided it was time to move them over here. I love playing with these guys!

      Delete