Monday, 5 January 2015

What's on Chuckle TV #14


Welcome to Chuckle TV! 
Every week I will be talking about what I have been watching in the world of TV, be it sport, documentaries, TV series, films, soaps or interesting news items. I'll be talking about favourites from the past and all the great sounding stuff that I haven't watched yet. Believe me, there are a lot of popular series that I haven't had the chance to see! Let the Count and I be your guide in the world of entertainment! Comments are welcome on what I'm currently watching but no spoilers please or your comments will not be published!

So it has been a while since I wrote a TV update, mainly because I've been watching a couple of long series and doing a ton of reading. 

Masterchef Australia season 5 was where the producers selected the top group based on personality and not cooking skill. Despite a few good cooks like Rishi, a lot of the cooking was poor and Clarissa the opera singer was the most obnoxious contestant I've ever seen on the show. Not good!


If season 5 was a bit poorer in quality, season 6 had it in spades! The challenges were tougher, the standard of cooking superb and there were a lot of people in it that I liked. This was Masterchef Australia back on form and I can't wait to see season 7 this year!

2 comments:

  1. Do you like to cook? I spend Saturday and Sunday mornings watching the foodtv network and my favorite cooking shows. I love trying new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been much of a cook to be honest but for some reason I love watching the Masterchef shows! Now I'm having to learn how to cook proper meals so I can feed my dad something other than rubbish! The Masterchef books I've bought teach the basics of cooking-choosing the right cut, cooking it well, making my own sauces etc...so hopefully I'm learning slowly! I can at least do casseroles which is a start!

      Delete