Sunday, 5 October 2014

What's on Chuckle TV #7


Welcome to Chuckle TV! 
Every week I will be talking about what I have been watching in the world of TV, be it sport, documentaries, TV series, films, soaps or interesting news items. I'll be talking about favourites from the past and all the great sounding stuff that I haven't watched yet. Believe me, there are a lot of popular series that I haven't had the chance to see! Let the Count and I be your guide in the world of entertainment! Comments are welcome on what I'm currently watching but no spoilers please or your comments will not be published!

I'm still watching Masterchef Australia and I've just finished season three and going on to Masterchef Australia All Stars featuring four of our favourites from each of the first three seasons doing challenges for charity. It has been very funny so far and great to see so many good cooks back again. This was broadcast during the London Olympics so I'm only getting the chance to see it now. Great stuff.


I bought three dvds of Dog the Bounty Hunter which was exciting! This is the best of seasons 1, 2 and 3 as chosen by Dog himself! Sadly the bests of for the other seasons are NTSC versions only plus I want to see things like the Wedding Special!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There is talk about changing the judges for S7 in Australia...NOOOO! I love Gary, George and Matt! It wouldn't be the same if they added some random female in or something. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

      Delete
  2. I've never really watched a cooking competition show. I've been watching Outlander, but now it's on mid-season break. And Sons of Anarchy, but I just want everyone to die and the series be over already. Walking Dead and American Horror Story will start soon, so I'm excited for those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are too many great sounding series out there that I haven't got started watching yet! I just can't find the time at the moment. The Walking Dead is one that I'm a bit behind on. Haven't watched the end of season 2 yet!

      Delete