Saturday, 11 October 2014

Stacking the Shelves #53


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Click on the link under the book to find its page on Goodreads or Smashwords.
                  
Please note that I always leave a message on your STS/SP if you visit me, but if you use DISQUS I will not be able to leave a comment on your page. And sometimes, I have problems leaving messages on blogs hosted by Wordpress. 
 
This week I made the effort to start hunting down the books on my wishlist and I had pretty good success with it this week. I was also looking at a couple of paperbacks that have intrigued me for a while and I'd had a crap few days so I thought 'Sod it' and treated myself! Plus a pre-ordered book arrived from Amazon which is always very cool! I even managed to get some reading done so overall it was a decent book week. Now take a look at the things I got!

FREE/BARGAIN DOWNLOADS:
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BOUGHT PAPERBACKS:
 
 
TRADED:

20 comments:

  1. I love looking at your haul. It's always different and diverse! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get started on this lot!

      Delete
  2. WOW. Lots of awesome books. There are quite a few that are new to me. Great stack. Enjoy your weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a great week Grace! I've still got a couple of hundred books on my wishlist to track down which is a VERY scary thought!!!

      Delete
  3. Written in Red was SO good! I am about to start the sequel Murder for Crows.

    Happy reading!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Written in Red had been on my wishlist for such a long time and it was great to finally get a hold of it. I just hope I enjoy it now!

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul! Some really fun covers in there. I do like Ben Aaronovitch's work, too; I got more into it with each book so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been on my wishlist for a while and I'm really curious about it coz it sounds a bit different. Hope I like it!

      Delete
  5. Written in Red and the Sierra Dean's books are awesome! I love them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the first Secret McQueen book and bought book 2 so getting 3 and 4 free was a big bonus. I look forward to catching up with the series soon.

      Delete
  6. Great haul this week! I have wanted to read Inhuman for so long, keep forgetting to order myself a copy. I hope you enjoy all of your reads! :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been on my wishlist for a while so I decided it was time to either get these books or take them off the wishlist. But taking things OFF the wishlist was never going to happen! I think next week could be a big haul too...

      Delete
  7. The only one I've heard of is Inhuman but it's been so long that I can't even remember what I thought of it. Hope you enjoy your miltitude of books!

    Please check out my haul (and leave a comment?), here!
    - Nova @ Out of Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* When I look back at books I read in 2012 and 2011 that I didn't review at the time, I struggle to remember anything about them! I'm trying to catch up on those reviews now but it hasn't been easy! I'm now following you on bloglovin!

      Delete
  8. That is a huge haul and if you really could judge a book by its cover, these are all great ones! Enjoy them all. :)
    Laura
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty happy with the haul. It does add a pile to the tbr though...

      Delete
  9. WOW. Gearing up for Halloween! :) I love how the covers almost all feature kick ass women.

    Enjoy your new reads! My bookhaul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like a kickass heroine! And scary monsters and funny sidekicks...

      Delete