Thursday, 30 October 2014

Featured Author: Will Once

Laughter in a crazy world...

Life is too short for bad wine, a home without love or a world without humour.

I write science fiction, except when I'm writing about chess, or fantasy/ horror or spy fiction. Most of all I wrote to put a smile on your face. We may not be able to solve the problems of the world together, but it would be good to have a chuckle about the absurdness of it all.

Think Terry Pratchett/ Monty Python / Douglas Adams ... I'm not as good as any of those but I'm a heck of a lot cheaper.


Where can I find this author?
http://www.will-once.com/ 
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7362908.Will_Once 

Isn’t it annoying when your plans for world domination are thwarted at the last moment by an impossibly good looking secret agent in a dinner jacket?

What if the secret agent fails? If you do manage to take over the world, would you be able to keep control?
And just what would you do with the world if you were in charge?

Global domination for Beginners tells the story of a megalomaniac who actually does take over the world.

Is he evil, misguided or a force for good? Only you can decide.


Where can I buy this book?
No links found. 

I was not having a good apocalypse.

When the world ends, we all expect to be one of the good guys - a gun-toting hero in a world of flesh-eating zombies and other assorted creatures of the night.

But what if you find yourself on the wrong side? What if you become a zombie instead of a survivor, in a landscape of dragons, wizards and witches? When your girlfriend takes you on a mad quest to find a man who may or may not exist, while trying to evade a Government intent on grinding your bones into dust?

That is what happened to me when normal life was suddenly switched off. I became an outcast, an outlaw and the unlikeliest hero of all.

This is my story. I am dying to tell it to you.
 


Where can I buy this book?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Death-Tea-Will-Once-ebook/dp/B00DF7G1T4/ref=la_B00EX1N6T4_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1414679063&sr=1-1 

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Death-Tea-Will-Once-ebook/dp/B00DF7G1T4/ref=la_B00EX1N6T4_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1414679233&sr=1-1

It’s not easy being a superhero in an overcrowded near-future world.

My phone is smarter than I am and my wife is addicted to bodice-ripping virtual reality programs. There are too many superheroes and not enough crime.

That is, until my drone accidentally gets an upgrade to a military grade stealth specification…

Hero is a 10,000 word short story.


Where can I buy this book?
No links found.
A unique combination of 40 chess puzzles and imaginative stories.

There is nothing quite like it in the whole of chess literature.


Where can I buy this book?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Once-Upon-Chess-Game-Will-ebook/dp/B00G13XCVY/ref=la_B00EX1N6T4_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1414679063&sr=1-2 

http://www.amazon.com/Once-Upon-Chess-Game-Will-ebook/dp/B00G13XCVY/ref=la_B00EX1N6T4_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1414679233&sr=1-2 


No comments:

Post a Comment