Saturday, 11 January 2014

Stacking The Shelves #18


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 
  
Well this is my first STS post since November last year due to all the family issues I was dealing with. We are still waiting for the last test results to come back so we should know more next week, we hope. It hasn't been a great couple of months and I just hope it will be over soon. In the meantime I'm trying to get my blog and stuff back to normal service.  Thanks to everyone for their kind messages during this difficult period.
READ AND REVIEW RECEIVED:



DOWNLOADS:

BOUGHT:







18 comments:

  1. Lovely haul :-) I hope things look up for you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read any of these, but they do look good and some of the covers are really pretty:) I hope you enjoy!

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think getting time to read them all will be the biggest problem! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of those, but they look like great reads! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to read them all NOW! Why can't there be more hours in the day???

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul. I see lots of beautiful covers. Most of these are titles that I'm not familiar with. Love Jennifer Estep. Jennifer Estep is awesome.

    Grace
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to catch up on the Jennifer Estep books. I'm way behind in this series!

      Delete
  5. I've read Witch Song and thought it was pretty good, but I haven't had the chance to read the rest of the books. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the first two books. Wasn't that keen on the third book because of the different setting and stuff. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. Wow, you have a heap of books there! I haven't heard of any of them...but they look awesome. Happy reading. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to restrain myself on the book buying front until I get some of my tbrs read but it's not really working...

      Delete
  7. That's a nice haul you got there!

    Check our STS

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul. The Testing and Hell's Belle are both on my TBR list. I look forward to hearing your thoughts :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be years before I get some of these bad boys read! *grins* I will put my reviews up here when I get to them though!

      Delete
  9. AWESOME! Some of these are going on my wishlist.....Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STSNew blog follower too....would love a follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! I had to use a different name to sign in because you use Wordpress...hope it didn't confuse you!

      Delete