Saturday, 25 January 2014

Stacking the Shelves #20


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
I haven't had a lot of time online this week so not a lot of books to show for it. Still it's quality that counts right?! Two pre-ordered books from Amazon arrived during the week plus a rare book that I've been trying to track down for years, so I'm pretty happy with my small book haul this week.
BOUGHT:
DOWNLOADS:




FOLLOW ME:

14 comments:

  1. I just finished reading Dirty Magic and it was really good. The Spider was good as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Dirty Magic is as good as Red Headed Stepchild, I'll be really happy!

      Delete
  2. I really want to start the Jennifer Estep series since I've read and love the Mythos Academy series. Great haul and thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've still only read book 1 in this series so I have some serious catching up to do!

      Delete
  3. Your books look fab! I hope you enjoy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, these all look eerily spooky! I hope you enjoy them. :) Thanks for stopping by my StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of these. Hope you love them. I hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy all of your new additions :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! It's always amazing when you finally manage to get your hands on that one book you have been searching for since forever! I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree-even though I had to pay more than I wanted to!

      Delete